Villen zu vermieten
Luxus-Villa "Rosa dei Venti", mit Pool und Meerblick in Balchik.
- Finished in: 2014
- Fitted kitchen
- Security system
- WI-FI Internet
- Digital TV with satelite chanels
- Flat Screen TV's in all the rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private swimming pool
- Fire place
- Barbeque area
- Car park with electrical gate
- Washing machine
- Double door Refrigerator
- Gated drive way
- Own yard
- Ice maker
- PS 3
- CD pleayer
- Coffee machine
- iron and iron board
- Fish pond
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Sea view
- Summer kitchen
- Boutique Villa
Lage und lokale Sehenswürdigkeiten
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
Albena's Aqua Park - 7 km.
Botanical Gardens of Balchik - 800 m.
QUEEN MARIA'S PALACE - 800 m
Restaurants - 700 m.
Super Market Seahorse - 700 m.
Delano Night Beach Bar - 1 km.
Town Center - 3 km.
Delano Beach - 1 km.
Balchik Sea Promenade - 1 km
Verfügbarkeit und Vermietung
|Beginn / Ende eines gebuchten Zeitraums, zur Reservierung verfügbar|
|Winter/Frühling Saison||04 Jan||31 März||€ 250||€ 1750|
|Nebensaison 1||01 Apr||31 Mai||€ 280||€ 1960|
|Zwischensaison 1||01 Juni||14 Juni||€ 310||€ 2170|
|Hochsaison||15 Juni||14 Sept||€ 360||€ 2520|
|Zwischensaison 2||15 Sept||30 Sept||€ 310||€ 2170|
|Nebensaison 2||01 Okt||31 Okt||€ 280||€ 1960|
|Herbst/Winter Saison||01 Nov||22 Dez||€ 250||€ 1750|
|Weihnachten und Neujahr||23 Dez||03 Jan||€ 620||€ 4340|
|Mindestaufenthalt: 3, 5 oder 7 Nächte je nach Saison und Belegung.
- 5% Rabatt für Kunden, die 3 oder mehr Wochen buchen.
- 10% Rabatt auf Buchungen bis zum 31.12. Gilt nicht für "Starke Saison".
- 5% Rabatt für Buchungen bis 31.03. Gilt nicht für "Starke Saison".
- 10% Rabatt für Stammkunden, gilt nicht für "Starke Saison".
Reservierungsinformationen: Anzahlung 30%
Restbetrag: 8 Wochen vor Ankunft oder am Tag der Unterkunft in der Villa (fragen Sie nach Details)
FOR BOOKINGS DURING THE OFF SEASON IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THE VILLA FOR LES THAN 7 NIGHTS, BUT NOT LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS.
MINIMUM STAY HIGH SEASON:
FOR THE HIGH SUMMER SEASON - 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY OR MORE IS ALLOWED.
LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS STAY CAN BE ALLOWED, ONLY IN CASE OF GAPS BETWEEN GROUPS.
CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY OR CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.