Villas for rent
Villa "Bianca" for 12 people 700m from "The Palace" of Balchik.
Villa Bianca with swimming pool in Balchik.
Villa „Bianca” is 5-bedroom villa in Balchik in walking distance to the “Palace” beach and the Botanical Garden, many supermarkets and restaurants. The villa has a spacious yard and a big swimming pool, Driveway for two cars and BBQ area. Beautiful nature, fresh air and the charm of the Black sea coast is what villa Bianca can offer to you.
- Finished in: 2010
- Fitted kitchen
- Security system
- WI-FI Internet
- Digital TV with satelite chanels
- Flat Screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Private swimming pool
- Fire place
- Car park
- Washing machine
- Own yard
- CD pleayer
- Coffee machine
- iron and iron board
- Panoramic terrace
- Sea view
Location and local attractions
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
Albena's Aqua Park - 6 km.
Availability and renting
|Beginning/end of a booked period, available for reservation|
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||31 Mar||€ 0||€ 0|
|Low Season 1||01 Apr||31 May||€ 120||€ 840|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||14 Jun||€ 150||€ 1050|
|High Season||15 Jun||14 Sep||€ 200||€ 1400|
|Mid Season 2||15 Sep||30 Sep||€ 150||€ 1050|
|Low Season 2||01 Oct||31 Oct||€ 120||€ 840|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 0||€ 0|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 0||€ 0|
|Minimum stay: 3, 5 or 7 nights depending on season and occupancy.
- 5% discount for customers who book 3 or more weeks.
- 10% discount on bookings made until 31/12, does not apply to "High Season".
- 5% discount for bookings made until 31/03, does not apply to "High Season".
- 10% discount for regular customers, does not apply to "High Season".
Reservation information: Reservation deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on the day of accommodation in the villa (ask for details)
|Damage deposit||300 EUR|